Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Daphne Vinewood


Daphne Vinewood, the "villain".  I love villains, everyone looks at me weird when I say that but I usually like villains more than heroes.  In this case, I also love my villain the most.  She's one of those crazy avengers xD.  She was really fun to design, actually the funnest and thus you can tell I spent the most time on her.  I honestly stopped logging my time because the whole final took me almost every minute of my weekend and then every minute of free time on my weekdays.  She was the first character I worked on for my finals and so i spent the most quality time on her and you can tell from my work.  I like how she came out most :).  For this character I think I spent around 12 hours in total (of my weekend/weekday).







View my earlier work of her here: Midterm & Coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment