Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Stella

And at last, my final character, my sidekick.  The most struggling thing I had with this character is that she kept looking like a pigeon, an eagle, a falcon...every other bird...besides a hawk and I promise you I am still having issues, but my eyes got a bit sharper at spotting differences.  I even stalked a pigeon to observe it up close (legit).  I think by this character I had really cramped time but by this time I got a little more pro and calmed myself down quickly every time I panicked! :)
Anyways, Stella is a messenger hawk and the sidekick of Edgars.  She looks mean but trust me, she's a sweetpie ;).  The other hard part is that once I started coloring my flats I went, "Oh darn, I am gonna have to color the multi-color feathers hawks have".  Haha.  Added some feather texture for flare ^-^

Did I mention I can't really draw side views, gotta practice them over break ;))






To check out more on this character, look here: Midterm

No comments:

Post a Comment